Trouble No. 015
Everybody knows how to use Internet, Its essential part of our daily use.
But most of people knows that, it can be use on smartphone, laptops,computers,etc.
But if we tell you that you can use internet through your command prompt.
yes! it is true.
Let’s see How it will be done!
- Ping Command: The ping command is a Command Prompt command used to test the ability of the source computer to reach a specified destination computer. The ping command is usually used as a simple way verify that a computer can communicate over the network with another computer or network device.
- Type “CMD” from the Windows Start screen and click “Command Prompt.”
2. Type “ping google.com” and press “Enter.” Replace the domain with the one you want to test. You can also enter an IP address, such as “ping 18.104.22.168.” By default, the Ping command sends four 32-byte data packets to the server and tests response times. It then averages the results.
3. Add the “-n #” parameter to designate the number of packets sent. As an example, “ping -n 10 google.com” tests access to Google with 10 data packets.
4. Add the “-l #” to specify the packet size in bytes. You can add multiple parameters. As an example, “ping -n 8 -l 1024 google.com” tests Google with eight 1024-byte data packets.
5.Type “Exit” and press “Enter” when your done.
- Press “Win-R,” type “cmd” and press “Enter” to open the Command Prompt.
2. Type “start firefox” and press “Enter” to open Internet Explorer and view its default home screen. Alternatively, type “start iexplore,” “start opera” or “start chrome” and press “Enter” to open one of those browsers.
3. Add an address to the command to open that particular address in a browser. As an example, “Start firefox http://www.google.com” opens the Google search page in Internet Explorer.
4.Click the “X” at the top right of the Command Prompt to close the window.