Trouble No: 22
Facebook has now launched its full-blown gaming feature for its Messenger platform. You can now play a bunch of games through Facebook Messenger in a browser on a desktop or in the mobile app. Here’s the list of games.
Facebook is rolling Messenger games out in 30 countries, including Australia. In terms of compatibility on the mobile platform, you’ll need a device that runs either:
- iOS 8 or higher
- Android Lollipop or higher
The full list of Facebook Messenger games
Here are the list of games available on Facebook Messenger:
- Endless Lake (platformer)
- EverWing (action game)
- Hex FRVR (puzzle game)
- Arkanoid (action game)
- Words with Friends: Frenzy (puzzle game)
- 2020 Connect (puzzle game)
- PAC-MAN (action game)
- Wordalot Express (trivia and word game)
- Templar 2048 (puzzle game)
- Brick Pop (puzzle game)
- Bust-A-Move Blitz (puzzle game)
- Space Invaders (puzzle game)
- Shuffle Cats Mini (action game)
- The Tribez: Puzzle Rush (puzzle game)
- TRACK & FIELD 100m (sports game)
- Galaga (action game)
- Zookeeper (puzzle game)
How can I start playing Facebook Messenger games?
- Log into your Facebook account in a browser.
- Open or start a conversation in Messenger.
- You’ll see a game controller icon above the text field. Click on it to see the list of game. Select on of the games to launch them.
On mobile devices:
- Launch the Messenger app. Make sure it’s the latest version.
- Open or start a new conversation. The game controller icon may be hidden on some devices. You can find it when you tap the ‘more’ icon (the one with the ellipsis) above the text field.
- Tap on the game controller icon and select the game you want to play.